By checking the Accept box
- The Recipient undertakes not to use the Confidential Information for any purpose, without first obtaining the written agreement from Leunamme Engineering SLU.
- The Recipient undertakes to keep the Confidential Information secure and not to disclose it to any third party, except employees or advisors who need to know the same for the Purpose, who know they owe a duty of confidence to the Discloser and who are bound by obligations equivalent.
- Nothing in this Agreement will prevent the Recipient from making any disclosure of the Confidential Information required by law or by any competent authority.
- The Recipient will, on request from the Discloser, return all copies and records of the Confidential Information to the Discloser and will not retain any copies or records of the Confidential Information.
- Neither this Agreement nor the supply of any information grants the Recipient any licence, interest or right in respect of any intellectual property rights of the Discloser except the right to copy the Confidential Information solely for the Purpose.
- The undertakings will continue in force indefinitely.
- This Agreement is governed by, and is to be construed in accordance with, Spanish law. The Spanish Courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction to deal with any dispute which has arisen or may arise out of, or in connection with, this Agreement.