1. General Provisions
- The administrator of personal data is Emprending Business S.L., with the headquarters in Pamplona, Paseo Santxiki 1, registered under the number ESB71174791. The corresponding court for the company is Emprending Business S.L., Pamplona. Personal data security is handled according to the restrictions of the law and their storage takes place on secured servers.
- We respect the privacy law and care about data security. That’s why we use the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
- Personal data given in the form on a landing page are treated as private and as such they are not visible to unauthorized personnel.
- The service provider is the administrator of customers data. It means that, if you have an account on our website, we may process your data such as: name, surname, email address, telephone number, professional title, the company you work for, an IP address.
- Personal data are processed:
2. The Data Administrator
- Every person which handed over his or her data has the right to access the data, edit, delete or limit its processing. Also, the right to objection and the right to litigation in front of a supervisory authority.
- Contact with the person overseeing the processing of the personal data in the organization of the contractor is possible via email: email@example.com.
- We reserve the right to process your data after the contract dissolution or the agreement withdrawal only in the field of pursuing the potential claims before the court or if the local, European or international law obligates us to data retention.
- The service provider has the right to hand over a user’s personal data or other data to the authorized organizations that have the right to view them.
- Deleting the personal data can happen when the user withdraws his or her consent or present a legally-binding objection for personal data processing.
- The service provider does not share personal data with other organizations unless they are authorized to view them based on the local law.
- We have put pseudonymization, data encryption and access control in place to minimize the impact of a possible security breach.
- Personal data are processed by the authorized personnel or outside personnel that we closely cooperate with.
- The information collected relates to the IP address, the type of browser used, language, operating system type, internet service provider, information about the time and date, location, and information sent to the site via a contact form.
- The collected data are used to monitor and determine how users use our websites, to improve the functioning of the service in order to ensure more efficient and seamless navigation. Monitoring of information about users is performed with use of the Google Analytics tool that registers user behavior on a site.
- The data are stored and processed in accordance with Spanish law. We respect the privacy of our users, therefore the stored data are confidential and not shared with third parties. Their security is a high priority for us, that is why they are collected on safe and protected servers. Cookies can not access data on a user’s disk, nor are they able to establish a user’s identity. Also, they do not track user’s activities after leaving our site.
- On our site we use the following types of cookies:
a) “essential” cookies which allow the use of services available on the website, such as authentication cookies used for services that require authentication through the website
b) cookies used to ensure safety, such as the ones used for detection of fraud in authentication through the website
c) “performance” cookies for collecting information about the use of the website
d) “functional” cookies for “saving” user-selected settings and customizing the user interface, as regards language or region of origin of the user, font size, website appearance, etc.
e) “advertising” cookies that provide users with advertising content more tailored to their interests